We collaborated with Jeff Eshbaugh, Broker/Owner of Altitude Real Estate in Bozeman, Montana to create an informational satellite proximity map video for a project that he is representing.
Link to listing: 101 S. Wallace Ave.
This motion map video included:
- Nearby national and state wilderness recreation sites
- Montana’s Blue Ribbon fly fishing rivers
- Proximity to Main Street in downtown Bozeman
- Nearby public city sites such as the public library and parks including trails
- Building rendering showing various commercial and residential layers
The four luxury condos of 101 S Wallace Ave are located in downtown Bozeman, only a block away from Main Street, the Bozeman Public Library, the farmers market at Bogart Park, and the bike and walking trails of Peet’s Hill and Lindley Park. They provide an unprecedented opportunity to be part of a vibrant downtown neighborhood. Unit 501 has spectacular views of the Bridger Mountains from its 304-sq. ft. private deck on the 5th floor and 897 sq. ft. of private roof top deck on the 6th floor. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with 2,245 sq. ft. +/-
Media by Saul Creative | Commercial Real Estate Media Montana, Real Estate Media Montana, Real Estate Video Montana, Satellite Mapping Montana, Satellite Motion Mapping Montana.
Listing by Jeff Eshbaugh of Altitude Real Estate.